Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Message from the person who had lost his money by the Fraudster in Tradecarview

 
This is the original message from the person in Zambia.
 
 
Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I recently bought a car from TRADITION  Japan, a used car japanese dealer on Tradecarview on 24/02/2011.  Two days after payment, the dealer was removed from the website.  The dealer TRADITION Japan, whose contact person/owner is Ebi Masanori confirmed receipt of the money on 01/03/2011.  Since then he has not answered any emails or calls and his phone and fax numbers are out of order now.  Kindly assist me with the contact details of Chamber of Commerce Japan and JUMVEA so that I can lodge a complaint as per your article dated 07/12/2009 titled BE CAREFUL ABOUT INTERNET FRAUD OF USED CARS EXPORTER.  I will also appreciate if I can have email address of SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION- NAKAMOZU BRANCH, SAKAI CITY. 
 
Attached are copies of my payments for the car to TRADITION.
 
Regards,
 
Simbeye Raphael Zambia
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment