Wednesday, June 29, 2011

REZISTA will become Bankrupt......


This is the exchange messages between REZISTA and customer of REZISTA.......    finally, REZISTA said, REZISTA will refund the customer's money within 3 years period......

3 years !!!!!!  Why it will take so long ???

This message is so funny and strange......     it seems that REZISTA is  still trying to get the money from the people to ship the another customer's vehicle ???

Who will be the next victim......

I hope people to be more and more SMART and NO one lose the money by the Fraudster.....



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:10:01 +0900
From: 有限会社 REZISTA 上條亮太 mailto:r-kamijo@rezista.co.jp%3E
To:



お世話になっております。

わたくし有限会社REZISTAの上條と申します。
この度は御迷惑をお掛けしておりまして大変申し訳ございません。

現在弊社財務状況は倒産寸前にまで追いやられてしまいました。
しかし資産もない状況ですので、で倒産した場合お客様への返金が行えなくなってしまいます。
そこで弊社はお客様と現在返金に関して分割での支払いを現実的な内容で提案・交渉をさせていただいているところです。
もちろんザンビア大使館へも状況説明をしに足を運びました。
返金をしない・逃げる・連絡が取れないなどとするつもりはありません。
あくまで返金契約を結んで頂きたい。その想いでお話をさせていただいている次第です。

どうぞ宜しくお願いいたします。

REZISTA
上條 亮太





(2011/06/28 17:12), chisenga wrote:
Dear Mr Ryota Kamijo,
 Mr Kamijo, why are you complicating this whole thing? If you can't refund me please ship the vehicle. I can't understand why your financial difficulties have affected the shipping of the vehicle that i ordered. My lawyer has advised the following:
  1. why have you removed the vehicle i ordered from the stock list? What has your financial situation got to do with removing it? you just sold to another person.
  2. The pictures on the stock list are fake, the vehicle never existed or you have just sold that vehicle to another person.
  3. cyber thefts are an international issue and are criminal in nature and me the complainant, im not japanese and so we cannot apply japanese law but international criminal law.
  4. your financil situation came gradual not sudden, you could have told me not to send the money. So your intention was to swindle me of the money.
  5. You are getting money from customers by false pretence you supply vehicles then use it to do business and promise to refund them after you have made profit using their money which is criminal.
  6. You are still in the business of selling vehicles, if you just sold that vehicle, why can't you ship another vehicle from your stock? 
To tell you the true you have done me alot of torture mentally. I can't sleep and i cannot eat. Im depressed. That alot of money you are holding on to. I feed my family from doing business, i pay for my house, i pay for my children's school from the same business. Please feel pity for me. That money is my capital for the business and right now im stranded. If you just sold that unit tell me to choose another vehicle from your stock list or you refund me the total amount at once. If you want loans, get from the banks not swindling customers. you are destroying the name of your company.
 
Please reply soon.
CHISENGA 
--- On Thu, 6/23/11, 有限会社 REZISTA 上條亮太 mailto:r-kamijo@rezista.co.jp wrote:

From: 有限会社 REZISTA 上條亮太 mailto:r-kamijo@rezista.co.jp
Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
To: "
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 1:40 AM

Dear Mr,Kingsley.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience caused.

Though we have been exporting the vehicles for over six years, the cause of we are now in the position of not been able to export your vehicle is aggravation of fund management. Therefore we propose to enter into the contract of refund and fulfill our duty to continue the business operations. 

Concerning your information that you may plan to come to Japan, I advise you to discuss with your lawyer very well in advance about below facts before you make the concrete plan. I am so afraid we will not be able to pay for the cost for you to come over to Japan considering the financial situation of the company.

1. The cause of REZISTA not being able to ship the vehicle upto now is aggravation of fund management.
2. We have been exporting vehicles for over six years and has its all records in the company.
3. Such being the two issues above, we don’t have any aggravated purpose so as it is not going to be the criminal case but the civil case in the law of Japan. 
4. In case the judgement may lead the company to bankrupt, I will not able to fulfill the duty to complete the refund.

In line with this I would like to fulfill the duty to enter into the contract of refund.
I am so afraid if it will not fulfill your demand but I will appreciate for your consideration and would like to have your reply.

REZISTA
Ryota Kamijo





2011/6/21
Dear Mr Ryota Kamijo,
 
You should be joking. I cannot go into any contract with you for a refund. Where have you taken my money? You are a big company and cannot fail to source for $15950. It has taken four months now since you got my money and remember that the value is going down against the dollar.
 
That lawyer is a fool because me i have not agreed. I also have a lawyer who has advised me to just follow it up with interpol. Let me tell you that if i come there to japan you will have to refund me for air tickets and hotel accomodation.
 
By the way, why have you removed the vehicle that i ordered from your stock list? Im giving you upto Friday to refund me. please give me my money if you want peace. I will continue to destroy the name of your company, you will never have business in zambia and other neighbouring countries.
 
Reply just now.
KINGSLEY


--- On Mon, 6/20/11, REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp> wrote:

From: REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
To: "
Date: Monday, June 20, 2011, 8:42 PM


Dear Mr,Kingsley.

I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience caused.

I have been negotiating with my banker to solve the situation for a long time but they eventually told me that it is not possible for them to lend the fund in the present situation.
It is really unfortunate that though we have quite many clients in Zambia and have trust by exporting the vehicles for over six years, we are now in the position of not been able to export your vehicle cause of  the aggravation of fund management. 

After long consultation with our lawyers, we propose to enter into the contract of refund and fulfill our duty to continue the business operations. 
We also reported our circumstances to the embassies and related authorities in Japan.
In line with this I would like to fulfill the duty to enter into the contract of refund.
I will not go anywhere and be opened to you. 

I am so afraid if it will not fulfill your demand but I will appreciate for your consideration and would like to have your reply.

REZISTA
Ryota Kamijo


2011/6/17
Goodafternoon Kamijo-san,
Thank you for replying to my message fast and thank you for making frantic efforts to refund me. I will wait to hear from you early next week. Let us sort out this issue nicely so that we can continue working together.
 
greetings to the friendly people of Japan.
yours,
CHISENGA.
--- On Thu, 6/16/11, 有限会社 REZISTA 上條亮太 <r-kamijo@rezista.co.jp> wrote:

From: 有限会社 REZISTA 上條亮太 <r-kamijo@rezista.co.jp>

Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
To: "
Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011, 9:11 PM


Dear Mr,Kingsley.

Thank you very much for your reply.

I am putting my level best to working on to negotiate with the bank and get back to you early next week.
Thank you once again for your entire cooperation.

REZISTA
Ryota Kamijo



2011/6/16
Dear Ryota Kamijo,
Have you contacted your banker for my refund? I will be happy to hear that you will be sending my money next week. Remember that the value for that money is going down every day agaist the US dollar.
 
I even have some good news for you. There is an Indian businessman here in zambia who wants to order ten (10) corolla vehicles for taxis. When he is serious I will contact your company so that you send him an invoice.
 
Greetings from the friendly people of Zambia.
Yours truely,
CHISENGA


--- On Wed, 6/15/11, REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp> wrote:

From: REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
To: "
Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2011, 1:22 AM


Dear Mr,Kingsley.
 
Thank you very much for your reply and proposals.

I well noted your requests and I will visit to my banker to consult again if it is possible to source the funds and will get back to you the result next week.
Though I was sure to be able to supply the vehicle when we closed the deal, I truly regret our business operations turned to be difficult.
I keep on working to resolve it as the business manager of the company.

Sincerely yours,
Ryota Kamijo/ Director

-- 
REZISTA Inc. 

Address:Big Office Plaza Ikebukuro 11F,
        Higashi Ikebukuro 2-62-8,Toshima-ku,Tokyo





2011/6/14
Ryota Kamijo,
Please call me just now if you want peace  you should be a very bad company but we will sort you out, its just a matter of time. see attachment. that is what has been published in the zambian newspapers.


--- On Mon, 6/6/11, REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp> wrote:

From: REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
To: "

Date: Monday, June 6, 2011, 6:00 AM

Dear Mr,Kingsley.
 
Thank you very much for your patronage and cooperation with us.
I'm sorry to late reply.

It was not possible to do though it tried to raise the capital by various means.
We deal with the customer as much as possible.

It made meeting with last week, this week, and a lot of people. 

Our financial situation is not at all normal. 
However, there is an obligation to return the customer money. 

I want will make the following proposal.

1,Repayment that spends three years
2,Repayment that puts annual interest 2%

In can do the current state by us, this is a limit. 
The repayment contract will be sent to the customer who can agree, and sign, please. 
I will start repaying from the agreeing customer. 

This time, we multiplied it a great inconvenience, I apologize again.

Sincerely yours,
Ryota Kamijo/ Director

-- 
REZISTA Inc. 

Address:Big Office Plaza Ikebukuro 11F,
        Higashi Ikebukuro 2-62-8,Toshima-ku,Tokyo
2011/6/6




 
Dear Arakawa, Ohori & Ryota kamijo (Rezista Inc)
 
I have contacted the japanese embassy to Zambia over my money which you have swindled me. They have told me that they are contacting the Zambian High commissioner to japan in Tokyo to help with this situation. They have also advised me that i need to contact a lawyer and what you should know is that all charges for the lawyer will be paid by you. you should also realise that remitance charges by the bank has also to be refunded.
 
You have placed a wrong button and you will regret what you have done. if JICA will sponsor an air ticket for me to come there, im coming. You have started a war and it will only finish when you refund me. I HAVE GIVEN YOU FIVE DAYS IN WHICH YOU SHOULD REFUND ME. I should also tell you that INTERPOL is already informed about your scam. 
 
I will wait to hear from you soon.
CHISENGA from ZAMBIA.




(2011/06/03 0:06), kingsley  wrote:
 Dear Arakawa, Ohori & Ryota kamijo (Rezista Inc)
 
Please give me back my money which i wired on !0th March 2011. You have failed to ship the vehicle that i paid for.
 
If you think you are clever i will prove you wrong very soon. I have reported you to the Japanese embassy in Zambia and to the International Police for help. Further, i have engaged Mr Takijiro Izawa of Autorec-Japan from whom i bought a car at some point. Please give me back my $15950 with interest for wasting my time.
you do not even reply to my e-mails, you do not want to answer my phone calls, WHY? You are thieves but you will be caught soon.
 
You have even removed the landcruiser prado from display, you will regret stealing from an African, for real.
Im giving you five (5) hours in which to respond to this e-mail.
 
KCHISENGA from ZAMIBIA.

--- On Thu, 5/26/11, REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp> wrote:

From: REZISTA Inc, =Customer Service= <customer-service@rezista.co.jp>
Subject: Re: Update from REZISTA #5569
To:
Date: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 9:02 AM
Dear Sir/Madam chisenga .

Thank you very much for your patronage and cooperation with us.
My name is Ryota Kamijo the director of REZISTA Inc.

I'm sorry to late responce.

There is a very important news this time. 

This time, REZISTA Ltd. fell into a very serious financial difficulties. 
And, rebuilding including the legal procedure was done as a result of the stockholder conference. 

As for money of the customer who is keeping it now, the repayment is scheduled with the lawyer. 
The customer who is scheduling the shipment will also correspond by the repayment. 
Customer's money will be surely repaid and relieve, please. 
 
I will be waiting for your responce.

Sincerely yours,
Ryota Kamijo/ Director
2011 年5月24日20:25 REZISTA Inc. /Japanese vehicle export company <sales@rezista.co.jp>:



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kingsley
Date: 2011/5/21
Subject: 2000 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FOR KINGSLEY CHISENGA
To: info@rezista.co.jp


Dear Mr Arakawa & Ohori,
I paid for this unit but upto now you have even stopped responding to my e-mails, what are you up to? this is what you say about your company but there\'s no truth in it,     
     \"1. Shipping
The vehicles will be shipped immediately after the coustomers fulfill the whole payment, When we are shipping, we use an ocean-going vessel customized to transport vehicles for minimizing damage.\"
Is this tue? please let me know when you will ship my vehicle. Its now two (2) months from the time i paid for it. please, please, please communicate to me as soon as possible.

6 comments:

  1. how is this?
    It was settled already?

    I wanna know that coz Iam like you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Kigali, Rwanda

    REZISTA (Kamijo and Arakawa) these are two crooks I have never head in this world, they just collect money from our servings with no intentions of sending the car that we have ordered. I ordered and paid for a Mitsubishi Canter since January this year. Arakawa has disappeared completely. I am in Kigali, Rwanda, I urge all the people in Africa never to try and do business with REZISTA or anyone by the name of Arakawa and Kamijo. I was told that REZISTA has a branch in Kampla, Uganda. Does anyone have an idea of this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is there any one who can kill Kamijo and Arakawa at a fee?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear my co -victims. It is three years now since my money was stollen under the same trick.

    I ordered and paid usd15,650 but my expectation became cry. I wish I could slaughter the evil Kamijo and their coleags. Let us unite even through Japanese Consulates and recover our money. Kamijo tarnishes the image of our esteemed friends Japanese. Let us hunt and kill him so that this shamefull acts proves not of japanese.

    Ipyana Panja

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello
    i ve paid money also to mr takijiro izawa do ypu really bought a car from and he was seriuos ???
    i m waiting for some spare parts and its first deal with him if you can assure me about mr takijiro please do

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear mr the owner of this subject
    please respond my question
    do you really know takijiro izawa ??? is he trustworthy ?? is he legit ???

    ReplyDelete