Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Message from the person who had lost his money by the Fraudster in Tradecarview


Real Voice from the person who lost his hard earned money by the Fraud in Tradecarview.


Good morning,
My name is Nzwalo Sikaluzwe living in Zambia. I have been your customer since 2000 and I have bought over 10 vehicles for my self and friends. Infact Mr Izawa used to be my sales contact. I read this article on fraud with interest. Two months ago I was looking for Harrier for my wife. She wanted a black one. I checked your site and you didnt have on your site. A friend of mine introduced me to Tradecarview website in Japan where he had bought  his Harrier. I was registered as a member.  So I checked through the stock advertised. I made inquiries for a number of them until I made up my mind to get it from MA Trade. I checked that the company was listed in Tradecarview dealers list and I visited the site. They were even given a rating of premium exporter by Tradecarview. They even had a location map and physical address. They basically hosted by Tradecarview web site. I proceeded with negotitionns and finally transferred money ($6500) to MA Trade on 18th January 2010. We were initially communicating through the Tradecarview mail system until Mr Maekawa suggested I give my email so he could send me an invoice. He confirmed that he received the money. He later communicated that the vehicle would be shipped on the 30th. When I tried to reply to his mail, I discovered that my mails could not reach him. I went to Tradecarview website to send a mail using my account, I got a message that I couldnt contact the dealer as the service for the dealer has been stopped and I was given the number on which to contact them. I tried the number and it was ringing and no one answered it. I tried to check the Dealer in Tradecarview dealers' list, I discovered they had been removed. I searched for the company using google and fortunately I found the company details still appearing on the Tradecarview web ( I have attached the web). Some information that was there was missing. I contacted Tradecarview by telephone and I was told to fill up a complaint form. They say they will follow up the issue. However   they are trying to disassociate themselves from the whole issue despite them connecting me to the dealer. I checked their site if MA Trade is in the list of their blacklisted companies, they are not there. To me the removal of this company from their dealers list despite giving them a premium certification without alerting me as their member and especially that I was in touch with them through their site is dishonest conduct by Tradecarview. I didnt know this dealer myself. I was connected to him through them. To me it means the risk of fraud is very high on this site. If they host dealers they are not sure of, let them not rate them. I read through their site how they grade them. Initially they ask the companies advertising on their site to submit company profile and registration forms verified by an independent third party. They even clearly state to their sellers that if they give them premium rating they buyers have more confidence.

Kindly help me Trace this man. Tradecarview gave me his drivers licence and contract copies. I have attached this documents. I have also attached the invoice, TT copy and my communication on Tradecarview website.

Im still looking for a car for my wife. She still wants a Harrier, but now Iam shot of money. I might buy a Nadia.

Please help me recover my money.

Regards

Nzwalo Sikaluzwe

2 comments:

  1. Legally Tradecarview should not distance itself from these fraudulent activities. As an advertising company, they should build confidence in people who visit their website.In fact they should warn people that some of the companies hosted by its website are not trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although very well thought out, with very professional staff, and systems in place to protect buyers from scams, paytrade, their payment service has some stupendous transaction fees and they "pinch" a percentage of your hard earned cash with transfer.

    Should there be any discrepancy with payments (and there is a likelihood it will happen) - eg. payment discrepancies, import regulation changes, inspection problem, invoice cancellation, you'll be in for a long and arduous journey with them...and be prepared to lose a big chunk of your cash.

    You are 100 times better off negotiating for a car you can see before your very own eyes - directly from a human being (face to face), in your home country! not to mention the hassle of clearing and import duty, registration, etc. at the port.

    ReplyDelete