Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Message from the person who had lost his money by the Fraudster in Tradecarview

Voice from the peson who lost his money by the Fraudster in Tradecarview.


To:
MSI CO., LTD
TEL: 0265-75-5080
FAX: 0265-76-5066
64-2, MINAMI MINOWA-MURA, KAMI INA - GUN, NAGANO-KEN
YOKOHAMA, JAPAN.



ATTENTION:Dawson/Hayato MATSUZAWA

I have been trying to contact you personally and your good office  but you never bothered to respond to my phone calls and emails.

I wish you knew how much I suffer since you decided to remain silent. For your information It is more than a year now since I made a mistake of choosing to do business with you.(MSI OF JAPAN)

My BMW is still at the port now awaiting to be sold on the next Auction. All this had been caused by your deliberate action of shipping the unit without JAAI. I have already paid you, FULL CIF Amount in USD since early February 2008.

October Last year (2008) you said that I pay for the Non Inspection Fee (penalty) here in my country and you promised to refund the money which is 30% of CIF price. You never refunded me though you REQUSSTED FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT.
Storage charges have reached almost 3 Millions Tanzanian Shillings. 

I will never let it go just like that; I will inform every buyer I know to stop purchasing cars from your company. I am your victim today I will not let others suffer as much like I do.

NOTE: Please be more than careful whenever you wish to buy a used car listed on www.tradecarview.com. They will never assist incase you fall into wrong hands of car sellers listed on this website!

Please forward this email/alert  to your friend to prevent him/her from being coned by this unlawful company MSI.,co ltd (Used Car Seller of Japan).

Very disappointed buyer
Edwin Kakulu
Dar es salaam
Tanzania

No comments:

Post a Comment