Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Message from the person who had lost his money by the Fraudster in Tradecarview

http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/criminal-law-matters/18891-fraud-warning-machine-trade-singapore-pte-ltd.html


I hope your well going fine? I want to thank you more for what you have done
for Tanzanian.
I would like to ask your favour if can help me to find
back my money from RIZQI MAKMUR (S) PTE LTD so that i can use your campany
to buy a car. What i iwant from you is to know exact if that company exists
in Japan, and ask you to advise me how and what procedures should i follow
to get my money back. The facts is that in 2005 I wired us $ 2,200/ to
purchase one unit of Toyota corolla AE100, model 1993. until then to date i
have not received the unit. Although I have been reminding them several
times, but they have keep telling me to wait. But since last here they don,t
both answering my emails.Please their contact are RIZQI MAKMUR (S) PTE LTD,
Hnyu Shi Higashi 8-9-7, Riverside Animal, Saitama-Ken 348.0052 Jpan. Tel.
81-48-560-3612, Fax: 81-48-560-3613. e-mail bnshaikh@hotmail.com. The
remittance of money was done through Saitama Resona Bank: Hanyu City Branch:
A/C No. 566-3824877: A/C name Rizqui Makmur (S) Pte Ltd: Swift FABJPJT-566.I
 would Happy if you will help me to find back my money so that i can buy a
car from you. My taste now is to Buy Toyota Premio. If we get the money you
tell me how much mony to top up.
i hope to earing from you soonest,
with regard,
Richard P. Kihaule from Dar se salaam Tanzania.

No comments:

Post a Comment